Marlborough Personal Injury Attorneys
Have you been injured as a result of someone else’s negligence? If so, then you need legal representation by an experienced personal injury lawyer at Massachusetts Personal Injury Attorneys.
Skilled, aggressive, and passionate about helping the injured, our personal injury attorneys are all about providing legal assistance and sound counsel to personal injury victims here in the Marlborough area.
We aggressively protect the rights of those who have gone through harm, mistreatment, and injury because of the negligence of another person, institution, government office, or other entity. We aim to give them the justice and compensation that they deserve. If you are experiencing a similar situation right now, our law offices are here for you.
Our goal is to see you get the maximum payout for your personal injury claims.
We get this done by focused and persistent negotiating or by taking your injury case to court.
As dedicated Marlborough personal injury attorneys, Massachusetts Personal Injury Attorneys takes pride in the success of our cases and in the millions of dollars worth of settlements that we have fought for on behalf of our clients.
Here at Massachusetts Personal Injury Attorneys, we can assure you that you get the best representation, with legal relationships built on trust and confidence, and for a reasonable rate.
We don’t collect legal fees until we secure a settlement for you.
Getting in an automobile accident and sustaining injuries from it can be seriously traumatic. You face financial, physical, and psychological challenges as well as disputes and disagreements with insurance companies, all while trying to recover from injuries. As an established personal injury law firm, we know these things cause you undue stress and make it more difficult for you to heal faster, which is why we are committed to providing you with the best possible legal support.
You are not alone in this battle. We at Massachusetts Personal Injury Attorneys want to fight it with you.
Call the Massachusetts Personal Injury Attorneys of Massachusetts Personal Injury Attorneys at (617) 544-2886 for a Free Consultation!
Complete Personal Injury Law Firm
If you are a personal injury victim caused by the actions, negligence, or failure to act of someone other than yourself, it is within your rights to demand reimbursement or fair compensation for your losses—these include loss or damage of personal property, lost wages, medical bills, emotional distress, pain and suffering, etc.
Massachusetts Personal Injury Attorneys specializes in personal injury law or tort law, expertly providing legal support, representation, advice, insight, and personal attention to victims of accidents. We are passionate about effectively helping victims and their families receive the justice and compensation that they deserve and need as they move forward in the road to recovery. Our areas of practice include:
- Car Accident Injuries – In the year 2018 alone, more than 3000 motorist incidents in Marlborough requiring emergency medical services. A car accident can cause numerous possible injuries including broken bones, deep lacerations, traumatic brain injury, spinal injuries, and even death…and this translates to a huge financial burden for the victims. As established Marlborough car accident attorneys, we know the legal intricacies of situations like these in Massachusetts, including the comparative negligence law, to the no-fault system, to the statute of limitations. You shouldn’t have to deal with all that. With the help and guidance of experienced attorneys, you can receive all the benefits that our laws entitle you to.
- Construction Accident Injuries – Construction work is an inherently dangerous occupation. Over a 45-year career, a construction worker has a 1-in-200 chance of being fatally injured on the job, and a 75% chance of experiencing a disabling injury. These injuries affect more than just a person’s physical well-being, it also affects their ability to earn and provide for their families. Determining fault for an accident is tricky and time-pressured…and so is recovering compensation or damages for it. This is why if you find yourself or your family in this situation, contacting a trusted personal injury attorney immediately after the incident is very important.
- Medical Malpractice – An estimated 480,000 Americans become victims of medical malpractice each year, but only 3% ever report it. This means that 97% of victims don’t get the compensation and justice that they’re entitled to. This also means that medical institutions and practitioners are not being held responsible for their failure to deliver the standard of care. If you are injured because of medical negligence, you have the right to take action. You are not alone, and you won’t have to fight alone either if you have an accomplished personal injury to guide and assist you all the way.
- Workers’ Compensation – In Massachusetts, all employers operating in the state are required to carry workers’ compensation coverage for all employees. If you are a state, public, or private employee who gets injured on the job or has developed a work-related injury, you might be eligible for workers’ compensation to cover the cost of your condition. However, the challenge lies in negotiating a fair settlement…this part can get complicated especially when employers deny your claim due to lack of evidence. When difficult situations like this arise, having a competent attorney by your side is your best move to ensuring that you receive the compensation and benefits you need.
- Premises Injury – Every property owner, landlord, and businessman is responsible for ensuring safety while others are on their property. So if you are injured while on someone else’s property, you may be eligible to file a premises liability claim. Such injuries can include slips and falls because of poor lighting/construction/maintenance, getting bitten by an unrestrained pet, getting assaulted because of poor security, etc. The success of premises liability cases depend on a number of factors. It’s definitely not an easy journey, but if you have a trusted personal injury attorney on your side, then you can rest assured that you will be making sound, informed decisions as you move forward.
Whatever your personal injury needs, we are ready and dedicated to support you.
Other Practice Areas
Motor vehicle accidents and injuries resulting from them aren’t the only type of clients that we support. We help Marlborough residents with many different personal injury cases, protecting their interests and fighting on their behalf for rightful compensation resulting from their injuries. When you need a dedicated, experienced attorney in Marlborough to take care of you and your family during some of the most challenging times you may ever face, Massachusetts Personal Injury Attorneys is here for you.
As an established personal injury law firm, Massachusetts Personal Injury Attorneys also provides legal support for the following types of cases:
- Birth Injury
- Brain Injuries
- Bus Accidents
- Burn Injuries
- Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
- Child Injury
- College Safety or Campus Injuries
- Criminal Defense
- Distracted Driving Accidents
- Dog Bite Injuries
- DUI Accident Injuries
- Dangerous Drugs DUI Accident Injuries
- Elder Financial Abuse
- Highway Accidents
- Hit & Run Incidents
- Maritime Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Nursing Home Negligence
- Pharmacy Errors
- Sexual Harassment
- Slip & Fall Accidents
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Surgical Errors
- Taxi Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Welding Accidents
- Wrongful Death
Massachusetts Personal Injury Attorneys is a complete Marlborough, MA personal injury law firm and we are committed to being your partner as you go through the tough and stressful time following a personal injury. No matter your injuries may be, we are here to answer your questions, to let you know what your options are, to clarify confusing terms, and to help you make the best decisions as you move forward.
If you’re looking for an established, experienced, and clear-sighted attorney in your journey to recovering fair compensation for personal injury, Massachusetts Personal Injury Attorneys is here to help you every step of the way.
Dedicated Automobile Accident Attorneys
Automobile accidents are not only physically distressing, they also deeply affect victims financially, emotionally, psychologically, and mentally. Massachusetts Personal Injury Attorneys totally understands this, which is why we are so passionate about providing you with quality legal support, protecting your welfare and interests, delivering justice, and recovering all necessary compensation. Whether you or your loved ones have become victims, or suffered a serious injury resulting from of car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, bus accidents, or other motor vehicle accidents, we will do all that we can to make sure your legal needs are met and that expenses or damages are compensated.
Distractions and negligence are the primary causes of fatalities on the road. Here in Massachusetts, we follow a modified comparative negligence law that allows you to recover compensation for a car accident only if you are less than 50% at fault for the accident. This can lead to a complicated process when you are working to get compensated for automobile accident injuries. Massachusetts Personal Injury Attorneys has been a trusted law firm in Marlborough for a long time and we know the ins and outs of the legal terrain. If you need help with pursuing reimbursements and compensation, we can give you the help that you need.
Whether you are up against individuals, companies, government offices, or other entities, we are ready to represent and support you all the way. We can even face insurance companies just to ensure that you receive the maximum amount as compensation for your injury. Here at Massachusetts Personal Injury Attorneys, you are our top priority.
What To Do When You Are Injured
Getting injured as a result of an accident can be full of confusion and distress. Nobody expects to be involved in an accident on a regular day so we can’t really prepare for it. As much as we don’t want to think about accidents, they can happen to anyone…changing lives and priorities in a single moment. So when an accident does happen in your life, what do you do?
Here at Massachusetts Personal Injury Attorneys, our established attorneys have successfully handled thousands of personal injury cases and have earned millions of dollars worth of settlements for our clients. We definitely know what we’re doing and we want to give you the highest quality of legal service that we can offer. We want to be there with you, fighting for the justice you deserve and the reasonable compensation you need to effectively pay for medical bills, lost property, support family, and full recovery from the incident.
As a trusted Marlborough personal injury law firm, Massachusetts Personal Injury Attorneys has a proven process to claims for motor vehicle accident injuries:
- Seek Medical Treatment – Before everything else, all parties involved in the accident should seek medical attention immediately following the incident. The accident may trigger an adrenaline rush and it’s possible you won’t be able to tell if you’re injured or not. It’s important that you enumerate and describe the symptoms, discomfort, and pain that you’re experiencing to the doctor. Provide as much information as you can about your condition and add them to your medical file. If you think it’s necessary that you have medical exams and testing, then don’t hesitate about requesting for them. Having complete and accurate details in your medical evaluation is ideal because if any information is missed, getting them considered during the legal recovery process can be difficult.
- Hire a Skilled Attorney – Here at Massachusetts Personal Injury Attorneys, our accomplished personal injury lawyers provide free consultations to those suffering injuries as a result of accidents. We also offer free case reviews to people are seeking legal counsel for their personal injury cases. We devote our time, energy, and focus to the field of personal injury law to ensure that we are properly equipped in getting our clients the justice and compensation that they deserve. Personal injury accidents can involve cumulative loss, lost income, property damage, medical bills, and a lot more that need compensation. If you want the best chance of getting a favorable result from your case, then a reliable Marlborough attorney is what you need.
- Build the Case – Our skilled lawyers here at Massachusetts Personal Injury Attorneys immediately start a thorough study and investigation of your case. We gather and review important information from relevant parties to your case (witnesses, police, medical professionals, insurance companies and their claims adjusters). This information could medical evaluations, crime scene notes, accident reports, insurance benefits coverage, etc. We analyze everything, determine which party is at fault and at what percentage they are at fault, and then come up with the reasonable compensation proposal.
- Communication – When it comes to your case, we want to keep you as updated and informed as possible. This is why we let you know what goes on through every step of the legal process. We give you the details about how we can work hand in hand from start to finish. By mail, we communicate to you sound legal advice on how we can improve your chances of winning. We also have one-on-one meetings with you to talk about your treatment and how you are doing, your case status, as well as the settlement options that you have.
- Settlement – After your primary care physician has give you long-term instructions and has released you, our lawyers here at Massachusetts Personal Injury Attorneys compile a compensation proposal that is complete with details about your medical expenses and bills, health records, lost wages, and other relevant information. We look into the settlement demand together, making sure that all losses are accounted for. And once we have come to the agreement that the demand is fair and reasonable, our team takes care of presenting it to the claims adjuster or the defense attorney in charge of your case for negotiation.
- Injury Lawsuit – Ideally, your insurance claims should be settled outside the courtroom because nobody likes the financial demands on an ongoing litigation battle. However, if the fight for your right to compensation must be moved to court then our team of expert attorneys here at Massachusetts Personal Injury Attorneys are more than ready to fight with and for you. We are committed to being aggressive in fighting and negotiating on your behalf to maximize payout as well as minimize unnecessary time and effort spent in court.
- Post-Settlement – Once the lawsuit is found in your favor or we have reached a settlement, funds are paid for disbursement according to the legal settlement agreement. These funds are deposited directly into a trust account and held for five business days. They will then be used to pay for all expenses, bills, liens, and fees—at our reduced and negotiated rates, of course. Once all has been paid for, you then receive the final settlement check of the remaining funds.
Suffering an injury or loss due to negligence is very frustrating, and even more so when you have to face challenges in claiming the compensation you are entitled to. This is where we at Massachusetts Personal Injury Attorneys come in. We are dedicated to making recovery easier for you by taking care of your financial and making physical, mental, and emotional recovery less stressful for you. Serving Marlborough and nearby cities, an experienced personal injury attorney at Massachusetts Personal Injury Attorneys is ready to support you.
Let’s Talk Now- Free Consultation
Recovering personal accident injury claims don’t have to feel like an uphill battle if you have a competent and assertive Marlborough law firm besides you every step of the way. With years of experience, expertise, and knowledge, our Marlborough, MA personal injury attorneys here at Massachusetts Personal Injury Attorneys are fully equipped and ready to fight for you and get you the compensation that you deserve.
We are passionate about fighting for the rights of the injured and we are dedicated to helping them in as many ways as we can. By holding the insurance companies accountable and getting you reasonable compensation, we can help you make your physical, mental, and emotional recovery less stressful and a lot quicker.
Call Massachusetts Personal Injury Attorneys today at (617) 544-2886 your Free Consultation with a Motor Vehicle Accident Injury Attorney!