Chelsea Car Accident Injury Attorneys
Car accidents can occur anywhere, any time, and to anyone. They can also result in a vast range of injuries such as scrapes, bumps, bruises, to broken bones, concussions, and even fatalities.
If you or your family or a loved one is a victim of a car accident, getting the assistance and guidance of a qualified car accident injury lawyer is an important step toward getting the justice and compensation that you are entitled to.
Fighting to get fair compensation after an automobile accident can be stressful and time-consuming. Insurance companies are obviously not going to approve and accept all of the claims that they get, which is why fighting for reasonable compensation can be quite a challenge for those suffering injuries from car accidents. If you are facing a similar situation, our accomplished personal injury lawyers here at Massachusetts Personal Injury Attorneys are ready to help you seek compensation for medical bills, pain, mental anguish, lost wages, and property damage.
Here at Massachusetts Personal Injury Attorneys, our Chelsea car accident injury attorneys are equipped with the knowledge, training, experience, and communication skills to provide you with excellent legal representation. Whether you are going up against a person, a company, a corporation, insurance companies, a government office, or any other entity, we are here for you.
Call the Personal Injury Attorneys of Massachusetts Personal Injury Attorneys at (617) 544-2886 for a Free Consultation!
Insurance Companies Don’t Care About You
Because insurance companies are built for business, you can’t really expect them to freely and willingly provide the compensation you deserve for your initial claim.
Insurance companies are for-profit businesses and, just like other businesses, work extra hard to make as much profit as they can. This is done by minimizing risk, as well as minimizing payouts.
This is exactly why working closely with a trusted car accident injury lawyer is your best move if you are looking to protect your interests as well as hold the insurance companies accountable. An experienced attorney knows what insurance companies do to maneuver clients out of their rightful compensation, which can include reducing the number of their claims or even denying the claims outright. Our personal injury attorneys here at Massachusetts Personal Injury Attorneys are driven to helping you avoid these tricks and manipulations. We want to settle your claims by getting the maximum payout possible and as swiftly as possible.
Here at Massachusetts Personal Injury Attorneys, you are our priority. We won’t ask you for legal fees until we get you a win.
As a trusted personal injury law firm in Massachusetts, one thing that we are proud of is the fact that we provide every one of our clients the same staunch legal support that we have provided to the numerous other Chelsea car accident injury victims that we have represented over the years.
The Pitfalls of Self-Representation
Victims of car accidents not only deserve their rightful compensation; they also deserve the time and opportunity to recover and rebuild their lives in peace.
A car accident can bring about many different types of injury in one’s life—brain injury, spinal cord injury, whiplash, concussions, bruises, broken bones, etc. It can be a traumatic time for the victim as well as their family. If this situation sounds familiar to you, Massachusetts Personal Injury Attorneys wants you to know that we are ready to fight for your voice to be heard. By fighting on your behalf, we can help take away some of the stress, anxiety, worry, and confusion brought about by the accident and the legal process that follows it.
The process of analyzing an accident crime scene is a complex matter. Managing, analyzing, and understanding so much technical information that comprises the scene requires the skill, knowledge, and experience of experts. The expert also needs to closely examine testimonies, facts, and timelines to look for difference or inconsistencies and then looking into past cases to check for possible patterns. And once all of this information is collected, they then need to be collated into a well-structured, coherent argument. Having been in the legal business for many years, it is our opinion that you don’t need to stress yourself out to do all this yourself. A competent, experienced, and highly trained legal professional can do it for you.
As tempting as it can be to represent yourself in your car accident injury case, doing so doesn’t really save you time or money. It will only make an already stressful time in your life even more stressful. Neither does it give you a better chance of winning the case considering you’ll be going up against entities, corporations, government offices who have a legal team by their side. What you need to do is to partner with reliable personal injury lawyers who are skilled negotiators and aggressive litigators.
Our lawyers here at Massachusetts Personal Injury Attorneys are committed to giving accident victims the legal support and legal representation that they need so that they receive the compensation that they deserve. We want to fight the battle for you and with you so that you can begin a peaceful healing process.
Aggressive Accident Injury Attorneys
Here at Massachusetts Personal Injury Attorneys, our car accident injury lawyers are committed to providing you with aggressive, strategic, and experienced legal representation when you need it the most. We are meticulous when it comes to examining the details if the accident in order to accurately ascertain the at-fault party according to local, state, and federal laws.
Negligence is a common cause of car accidents here in the US. It could be the negligence of the driver, the passengers, a government office, an employee, a road maintenance entity, or even a pedestrian.
Here are a few common negligence-related causes of car accidents:
- Speeding/Reckless Driving Accidents – Reckless driving (which includes carelessness, speeding, aggressive driving, speeding, disregard of traffic rules, etc.) is one of the leading causes of car accidents. In the year 2017 alone, speeding killed 9,717 people in the United States. Massachusetts Personal Injury Attorneys knows just how difficult it is to suffer and recover from injuries because of a car accident that you didn’t cause. We are here to give you professional legal guidance, assistance, and insight to file personal injury claims against the responsible parties, including the driver at fault, their employer if the accident happened during company time, and the insurance company.
- Drunk Driving Accidents – Every single day, almost 30 people in the US die in drunk-driving car crashes. When a person is under the influence of alcohol or an illegal substance and gets behind the wheel, they are highly likely to cause danger to themselves and others. Controlling their vehicle is more difficult, reacting swiftly and precisely can be a huge challenge, and driving properly or logically can be almost impossible. When our clients file claims against drunk drivers, we at Massachusetts Personal Injury Attorneys aggressively investigate this by checking police and medical reports, analyzing the events of the accident, and requesting the necessary tests. We not only want to protect our clients’ interests; we also want to make sure that the roads here in Massachusetts are safe.
- Distracted Driver Accidents – With smartphones and smart devices practically everywhere, distraction is a dangerous enemy of drivers. Texting, calling, chatting, and using one’s device for other purposes while driving is becoming more and more common; and as a result, accidents caused by distracted driving is on the rise as well. When our clients encounter these situations, we at Massachusetts Personal Injury Attorneys investigate all available evidence of the incident to help build a strong case. This includes reviewing police records, eyewitness testimony, social media use and activity, records of texts and calls, etc.
- Automotive Defects – Although not as common as other causes on this list, defective car parts also contribute to the number of motor vehicle accident injuries here in Massachusetts—faulty airbags, defective brakes, poor quality tires, and bad ignition switches are among the most recent contributors. What we at Massachusetts Personal Injury Attorneys do in situations like this is we carefully inspect your vehicle to determine whether or not your accident was caused (fully or partially) by a malfunctioning car part or a defective product. If we find that the quality of the vehicle or its parts did cause the accident, then we hold the manufacturer accountable for providing reasonable compensation.
- Dangerous Road Conditions – While they may seem minor or negligible from a distance, slippery roads, uneven grading, potholes, and cracks can cause single- or even multiple-vehicle accidents. When victims of such accidents come to Massachusetts Personal Injury Attorneys for legal representation, we make sure that we determine on whom lies the responsibility of maintaining the road’s integrity. Whether the negligent party is a private company, corporation, or a government office, our legal support extends to bringing legal action against them.
If you or any of your loved ones suffer car accident injuries because of someone else’s negligence, our car accident injury lawyers here at Massachusetts Personal Injury Attorneys are ready to get you the justice and compensation that you deserve. It doesn’t even have to be a car accident, our strong team of legal professionals can give you the best support and representation in your motor vehicle accident case, whether it involves trucks, bikes, motorcycles, uninsured motorists, hit and runs, etc. We are dedicated to getting you the fair compensation that you deserve so that you can start your road to healing and recovery.
Let’s Talk Now- Free Consultation
Massachusetts Personal Injury Attorneys has been a trusted Chelsea personal injury law firm for a long time. Our team of highly trained, experienced, and compassionate legal professionals are all about providing competent legal service to the local community. Any attorney can take care of the paperwork for you, but it takes a special breed of lawyers to aggressively fight for your right to just compensation and to a peaceful healing process. That’s what we can offer you. Not only are we knowledgeable and accomplished, we are also passionate about protecting your rights, your interests, and the quality of life that you deserve.
Massachusetts Personal Injury Attorneys is the Chelsea car accident and personal injury law firm that you need. One that you can trust to fight with you and fight for you no matter who you are up against.
Call Massachusetts Personal Injury Attorneys today at (617) 544-2886 your Free Consultation with a Motor Vehicle Accident Injury Attorney!